Here is an example of how registration for insurance from the AXA Assistance takes place:
1. You place an order for insurance online.
We do not charge any additional or hidden fees for ordering insurance online. All applications are processed by official representatives of the insurance company chosen by you.
You will pay all payments to the accounts of the insurance company, officially, without any extra charges.
First, you can simply place an order online without any obligation. The representative of the insurance company will contact you and inform you of the cost of the required insurance. You can then either accept the insurance offer, change the order, or cancel.
2. To place an order you must submit a declaration for each person (adult, child) who you wish to insure.
3. To place an order you need to send the following information for each person to be covered by the policy:
- completed declaration
4. On the basis of the documents you send, the representative of the insurance company will assess the cost of insurance for each individual person.
5. You can then either refuse the registration of insurance or confirm your order.
6. After the agreement of all documents via email, you pay for the insurance, to the official account of the insurance company.
7. After receiving the payment from you, you'll get all necessary documents via email. Electronic insurance policies authorized and accepted by Foreign Police in Slovakia.
And that's it! You and your family members are insured in the Slovak Republic :)